Member 2 Member Benefit Program
PASA's Member 2 Member Benefit Program is a fantastic way for our members to offer discounts to other members. Benefits offer positive exposure for your business and can add value to your membership through increased business with fellow PASA members. Offering a benefit is a great way to encourage the trial of a product or service and an opportunity to grow your business.
WHAT OFFERING A BENEFIT CAN DO FOR YOU:
- Benefits expose your business to potential clients and customers and help you market to fellow PASA members.
- Benefits are free advertising for your business: your Benefit will be listed on this website, on our Facebook page, in our Twitter feed and in Passages, our bimonthly newsletter.
- Special offers create a loyal customer base within your PASA peer network.
- Benefit listings are FREE.
- Benefits last for three months, unless otherwise specified or discussed (option to renew benefits upon expiration).
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER YOU SUBMIT YOUR BENEFIT?
Your Benefit will be promoted in the following ways:
- Listing on PASA's M2M webpage
- Posted twice a month for three months on PASA's Facebook page.
- Tweeted by @pasafarming every other week.
- One eighth page display ad in PASA's Passages to advertise your Benefit.
- Listing in PASA's Business Directory for distribution to the membership.
- Email to PASA's listserv(s) advertising the Benefit(s).
YOUR RESPONSIBILITY WHEN OFFERING A BENEFIT?
- PASA expects you to honor your Benefit for all current PASA members.
- Track how many times your Benefit was used.
- Optional - renew your Benefit when it is up for expiration.