Eligible frontline farm and meatpacking workers can now apply for a one-time $600 COVID-19 relief payment through Pasa Sustainable Agriculture. Learn more →
All are welcome at our free Open Fields event, the first big get-together of the season!
• Learn all about Homefields and Homefields Care Farm CSA.
• Meet your farmers, visit guest farmer tents, and sample products.
• Enjoy a guided tour of our 19-acre property.
• Go inside our greenhouses, visit the bee habitats, and beneficial insect hotels.
• Farmer tours at 11:30, 12:30, and 1:30 pm.
• Learn about volunteering opportunities and how to sign up.
• Take home a DIY planter (good for all ages).
Registration requested • Parking is free and on-site
Homefields Care Farm is Lancaster County’s longest-running community-supported agriculture program and has created vocational and volunteer opportunities for hundreds of people who have a disability or other barriers to traditional employment. We’ve provided over 300 varieties of fresh fruit and vegetables to families like yours for 25 years.
Date: Sat, April 29, 2023
Time: 11:00 am - 2:00 pm
Location: Homefields Care Farm
150 Letort Road
Millersville, PA 17551
Event Category: Community Calendar