Registration is now open for the Ohio Ecological Food and Farm Association’s 40th annual conference, Just Farming: The Path Before Us!
Celebrate OEFFA’s 40th anniversary during Ohio’s largest sustainable food and farm conference, which features:
• Nearly 80 educational, inspiring workshops on sustainable farming, livestock, homesteading, gardening, and business on Friday and Saturday;
• An expanded three day trade show with 90+ businesses, organizations, and government agencies, along with areas for large equipment display and live demonstrations;
• In-depth, full day Food and Farm School courses on Thursday, covering regenerative poultry, agroforestry, lean farming, and grain weed control;
• Engaging nationally-recognized keynote speakers Elizabeth Henderson and Onika Abraham;
• Made-from-scratch, local, organic meals;
• Free Thursday events, including a land and labor mixer and three-hour OSU soil health workshop;
• Kids’ conference, child care, and more!
A limited number of scholarships are available to persons of color and beginning farmers, along with reduced rate volunteer spaces.
Learn more: https://www.oeffa.org/conference2019.php
Date: Thu, February 14, 2019 Sat, February 16, 2019
Time: 12:00 am - 11:59 pm
Location: Dayton Convention Center
22 E. 5th St.
Dayton, OH 45402
Event Category: Community Calendar