Support sustainable farming education and research while enjoying one of the most beautiful 5K courses in the region!
All proceeds benefit the ShonSeeley Legacy Fund for Sustainable Agriculture Education
- Pick up your race number between 7:15–8:30am. Race begins at 9am. (No registrations will be taken after 8:30am on race day.)
- Run is chip-timed and results provided to runners via Facebook, Twitter, or text.
- The 1-Mile Memory Walk starts after the 5K steps off, and will not be timed.
- Water stop and post-race food and refreshments will be provided, including Milky Way Farms’ famous chocolate milk!
- Our course is the host site for the Atlantic Regional Cross Country Championship and is NCAA Certified.
- Baby joggers welcome. No bicycles, skates, or pets permitted.
- $25 Early registration (by 11:59 pm on August 15) Receive a complimentary event T-shirt
- $30 Standard registration (by 5 pm on August 27th)
- $35 Walk-in registration on race day
9:00 am (Pick up race numbers between 7:15 – 8:30am)
Click here to register!
The Buffalo Gang • Dr. Andrew Mack Dentistry, LLC • Harvest Valley Farms • Hoover Hardware • Jim Collins Insurance • Monongahela Capital Management • Perrydell Farm
The Binney Family • Bradco Printers • Cunningham Surveyors, LSG • Moose’s Enterprises • Over the Moon Farm • Yorkholo Brewing Company