We’re hosting a series of virtual forums to help farms and markets continue to operate and implement safety protocols in response to the coronavirus pandemic.
During this forum for cities, municipalities, and market managers, you’ll learn how others have opened and navigated the logistics of safely opening farmers markets within their own locales.
Past COVID-19 Farmer Forum Topics
You can find recordings of our previous COVID-19 farmer forums on our resources page. A list of previous forum topics are below.
- Topic: Transitioning to Online Sales
- Hosts: Andrew Mefferd, Growing for Market; Halston Maierle, H6 Design; Aeros Lillstrom, Who Cooks For You Farm; Hannah Smith-Brubaker, PASA
- Topic: Aggregation, Distribution & Delivery
- Hosts: Jaqueline Smith, Central Grazing Company; Neil Stauffer, Harvie PGH; Sabine Carey, Centre Markets; Hannah Smith-Brubaker, PASA
- Topic: Peer Discussion on COVID-19 Challenges & Opportunities
- Host: Hannah Smith-Brubaker, PASA
- Topic: Discussion with Pennsylvania Agriculture Secretary Russell Redding
- Hosts: Pa. Secretary of Agriculture Russell Redding, Deputy Pa. Secretary of Agriculture Cheryl Cook; Hannah Smith-Brubaker, PASA