When managed properly and well, social media has the power to make a huge impact on your farm’s business. During this workshop with Ellen Matis, owner of social media marketing agency Hello Social Co., we’ll work through effective ways to make your social media work for you.
During this workshop, we’ll cover a variety of topics, including:
● Using you farm’s story and values as content
● Features for selling product on social media
● Tried-and-true tactics for increasing following on social media
● Using automation to see success (and save your mental health)
● The top ways to reach your local community using social media
And, when you leave this workshop, you’ll not only have a ton of useful information — you’ll leave with handouts on demographic data for each social network, goal-setting worksheets, and more.
Please RSVP via the Facebook event. The kitchen will be open if you would like to order off the menu, and there will be a cash bar as always!
Learn more: https://www.facebook.com/events/201104597936849/