Seeking Director of Crop Operations in Clarence, NY
Clarence, NY job Jenna Regan
Kreher’s Farm Fresh Eggs, a 300+ employee, progressive, multi-site, family-owned organic crops and egg farm headquartered in Clarence, NY is seeking a Director of Crop Operations. This highly-visible position will report to the Vice President of Crop Farms.
The Director of Crop Operations will be responsible for leadership over 7,000+ organic farmed acres in the Western and Upstate New York area. The Director will coach, mentor, cross-train and lead by example to foster a culture of accountability and best practices. (S)he will ensure site compliance in addition to developing and executing operational plans to ensure long-term profitability for the Crop division.
The ideal candidate will be a highly operational critical thinker and decision maker who is comfortable running a complex operation. Focus on continuous improvement and natural intellectual curiosity are necessary for success in this role.
• Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture or related field, or equivalent experience, required
• Master’s degree in Agriculture or related field preferred
• Minimum of five years of multi-site operations experience
• Experience in New York State or a geography with similar conditions strongly preferred
• Multi-site leadership experience
• Financial savvy and ability to use financial data to drive improvements
• Excellent communication skills
• Exceptional problem-solving abilities
• Team-builder and team-player
Qualified candidates may submit resume and cover letter to Jenna Regan, Senior Search Consultant with Performance Management Partners, Inc.: email@example.com.
To learn more about Kreher Farms, visit http://krehereggs.com/.