Hiring a Full-time Outdoor Maintenance Technician/Groundskeeper
Posted: Fri, February 19, 2021
Phone Number: 7248696573
Seeking candidates to assist with the general care and attention to the overall health, stability and balance of the Motherhouse grounds and environment.
Some essential duties Include:
• Ensure a safe environment for Sisters, visitors and guests to the property
• Maintaining appropriate care of resources
• Attention to repairs for & organization of out-buildings, pavilions, sheds, salt bins, barn, etc.
• Provide input and guidance on areas of the grounds and equipment that are in need of attention/repair by an outside contractor and maintain ongoing communication between contractors and the Director of Ecology and Environment / Director of Operations and Facilities
• Equipment maintenance (clean, oil as necessary)
• Clear downed trees and large branches as necessary
• Shared on-call responsibilities (as needed)
• Snow removal from sidewalks, between vehicles, pathways, etc.
Education and Experience Required:
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Previous experience in outdoor maintenance
• Basic skills for operating and maintaining small lawn equipment
• Basic mechanical experience / knowledge
• Small engine / Diesel engine knowledge or repair
Qualified candidates are asked to email a resume to Joy Doyle at email@example.com or apply on Indeed.
Visit our website to learn more about us: https://www.stjoseph-baden.org/